Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mobile blogging

Ok, so here is the lowdown. I was out of the city for a few days and was itching to get back to writing my blog. I could have probably taken the time to do it from my laptop or something but didn't get around it (lazy...zzz..). I was looking for something that I can use while on the go and yet not be bogged down with anything heavy to lug around.

And I found the solution for that just now:) I have now installed the blogger app for android and now I can post blogs on the move and never give up on my writing! Plus it helps to have swype on your phone so that the speed dosent kill you either! I am posting this too while I'm on my way back home:) It really is so convenient and I don't have to pull out anything smarter than my phone. Now I can call myself the new age blogger!

Hastala vista! And Bon (Blog)age!

No comments:

Post a Comment